Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Band Aid

In case anyone out there thinks I suddenly and inexplicably lost my "blogging chops"...after posting at least one post a day for seven months...I didn't. i've been
ready willing and able to poat...and have but with only the titles...after my efforts
appearing on the blog. I readily admit once again...that with my Third World beginnings...I am not a wizard at finding technical solutions to things...and I thank those who have offered their help. Today...however...I'm going to do the country boy "band aid" thing...and try posting from my neighbourhood library...
instead of at home. Something tells me my "low tech" instincts...honed as a boy...
might result in a posting........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home