Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pixel Plucking


Have been working on a picture for a book cover for days now...in addition to writing every day. What necessitated a lot of pixel by pixel work was...I took a digital picture of an acrylic painting of mine. This picture had in its decorative parts a lot of vertical and horizontal lines. In the digital picture they didn't come out clean and clear. So what I ended up doing was clearing out each section of the digital picture
...and putting a new section in. Around the edges...this proved to be painstaking.
I think a few minutes ago I finally have a version of this picture that will work.
I kind of enjoyed this work as a change of pace from my writing which I've been doing a
lot of. We'll see how it all works out..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home