Sunday, April 26, 2009

Being In A Place Of Ease


The sun is shining outside my window...there are a lot of clouds in the sky...but it is warm out there...when you're not in the shade. I am still feeling the glow from my
yesterday's Earth Day experience. My interaction with some good people there...in addition to delivering my concert performance...as well as I could...along with the
lovely weather...have all contributed to my good feelings. I am also enjoying my break
from uploading videos. Today...at lunch out in the world...in my after lunch writing
in my daily journal session...in an effortless way...many ideas for new videos came
to me...and I wrote them down. It's nice to be in this place of ease inside myself...
with many videos already online...taking a break from eploads...and with new creative
concepts coming to me...with great ease. This is a place I enjoy being in...hope it
lasts..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home