Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Making A Voice And Guitar Video


Hadn't made a video with me singing and accompanying myself on the guitar...for a
while. Bit the bullet and made such a video last night. I find making that kind of video to be...perhaps...the toughest challenge...with the videos I make. Usually I
have to memorize the words...given all of the songs that I know all the words by heart
for...have already been turned into videos...leaving rediscovered songs...for me to
tackle. It's something I have to get myself up for...to tackle. In addition to
memorizing the words...I have to warm my voice up...so that when I record...I have command of it. Then there's setting up the lights...making sure the picture the camera takes is well framed etc. It's the kind of thing you can shy away from...and look up
to find...a year has gone by...you still have a lot of songs to record...and you
haven't made any videos. So...tonight...I feel good about having pulled that off...
and hope to get some more done...before too much more time goes by........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home