Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Organically Manifesting CD

Today my studio recording sessions continued. In the week since the last one I've been rehearsing lead guitar and other
parts...to be added to songs that I have already recorded voice and guitar versions of. Two weeks ago when I started
recording songs I wasn't really planning the making of a cd...but this current project has grown organically into that. These
days I try to avoid harsh deadlines...so it's great when you start out not putting much pressure on yourself and something
natural grows out of what you're working on. This has become a modest project...now...in which via dubbing on parts to
existing tracks...I will be playing all parts added on. The dubbing of lead and rythm guitar parts is almost done as of today...
so I feel the hardest part of the project is behind me. There is some more percussion to be added...and mixing of the tracks...but without any heavy pre-planning...another of twenty plus cd's is on its way.................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home