Thursday, August 04, 2005

Two Streaks

My two streaks continue...as of yesterday...129 postings over 114 days in a row on my
blog...and movement exercises for 133 days in a row. I have come close to breaking both streaks several times...but so far...they go on. My exercises I've forgotten to do on occasion...until late in the evening...but once I've remembered I've been up and at it. Perhaps nearly forgetting is a good sign...as it may tie in with my not wanting to be driven...if I were driven...I likely wouldn't come so close to forgetting. My postings are in a different category...I have come close to missing them only when my computer has been down or I have difficulty getting through to my blog site. Otherwise...I have made them a priority...being at the ready to write and
post them right after breakfast. Sometimes the wait for them to arrive is long. During these times I remind myself that I have written many pieces before...so the
practice at writing should be in place. As far as the subject matter goes...I know there is always a vast array of things to write about...and it is just my hopefully
temporary blankness that is holding me back...but given time it should be replaced
by the "subject of the day". The possible posting doesn't always come...as patient
as I may be...then...I may return to seeking it in another session that day...or
check in my "possible postings" book...to see if there are any left that could be finally posted. It helps also that I have a large store of poems that can be deployed when needed. The wish here is not so much that the two streaks keep going...
but that regardless of interruptions...writing and exercise...continue to be a
regular part of my life..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home