Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Warm Evening With Native Youth

Just returned from spending an evening with some Native Youth. Three of the Native Youth workers there had spent time
in my country of origin...Guyana...so they shared their experiences there...and I shared how it was for me when I first came to Canada ...and sang a few songs. It was a warm human evening with a lot of laughter...and all of the young people although some were a bit shy...came out of their shells to make it an enjoyable evening. This is the kind of experience I've always liked
taking part in...and I may be meeting with them again up ahead. One of the youth workers asked me for a copy of my brand
new cd "Autumn Moon"...so tonight the first copy started its journey out in the world. All in all...a good day.........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home