Tuesday, April 25, 2006

West End Oases


For several years I lived in the West End of Vancouver...with its proximity to English
Bay and Stanley Park. I then moved to the East End...with my tremendous view of the mountains...still a reason to continue living there. However...the West End did leave an imprint on me...and I return there whenever I need a centering walk by the water...
or the calming effect...of walking under the tall straight trees of Stanley Park.
But the West End...has other charms...including...its little parkettes...like the one
in this picture...where you can sit for a while...away from the main traffic,,,and be
refreshed. Yes...the West End is still an important part...of my life...in the City of
Flowers...and Bridges...and Stunning Views Across Water...wherever I happen to be
living in it...at the time.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home