Monday, May 08, 2006

Natural Creative Processes


One of the results of my "seeing pictures everywhere" these days...is I've become aware
of how the appearance of things left out in the weather...can change. Twice now...I've
become aware of the effect of rain...on coloured posters on lamp posts...or public walls...with the jewel making capacity...of condensation...overnight...on such a surface...added. Today's picture...is from the second of the two occasions...when I encountered this process...leaving its mark...on things made out of colour and paper...left outside. For good measure...I added my own bit of "weathering"...to the last such picture...by "inverting" it. Here's to natural...and human...creative processes.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home