Sunday, June 04, 2006

Something About Sundown


Couldn't get to my blog site last night...my computer kept saying I wasn't connected
to the internet...this morning...I am mysteriously reconnected. A friend of mine used
to talk about "the innate malice of inanimate objects"...sometimes I think it might
not be malice...but instead...the objects in question...asserting themselves...letting
you know they are not your slaves...and don't have to do your bidding all the time.
Of course...when it comes to computers...i am not sure...the term "inanimate"...
necessarily applies. Anyway...from my windows on sky and mountains...I can't help but
notice if something interesting is going on in the skies...and these days...if there is
my trusty camera...is brought out...to catch what it is. Last night...was a time of
beautiful colours and cloud shapes...and I took many pictures. Once wrote a song called
"Something About Sundown"...last evening was a reminder...that there really is.....
..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home