Friday, November 10, 2006

Answer To The Rain


I have been with my head down working on one project or another for many weeks now
every day. I am doing so because I have certain projects I want to complete...and I know that the way that is going to get done...is doing something about the current one I'm working on...every day...without letting myself miss a day or two...and because of that...losing my momentum. My dailyness has caused one project recently to be completed...with another well on its way. These last few days...the rains have returned after an extended sunny summer and early fall, There were days when the sun was shining outside when I was at my keyboard plodding away...and I had the feeling that these sunny days are not going to last forever...go out and enjoy them. It's by resisting this temptation enough to get my day's output done...that helped to get my first project completed. Now...I see...how lucky I am to be working on my current project...as completion of it draws near...if I keep on working the daily way I have...I'm going to look up one day not too far away...and see the first crocuses blooming...having found a great way not to let the Time of the Rains...take charge of my life........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home