Saturday, December 09, 2006

Missed Days


Just noticed...that today is Saturday...and my last posting was on Thursday...I had
missed posting something...for the first day...in a long time!. I had intended on Friday to do a late post...but became otherwise preoccupied. Perhaps it's just as well.
I once wrote a song called..."Let Go of Perfection"...which is about what its title implies. Posting something every day...has become what I would call..."a good daily
habit". Today I'm reminded that "good daily habits" do not mean that you become a
hamster with your feet stuck in your wheel. Missing a day...may be a blessing in disguise. Next time...the one thing I hope I can do better...is to plan my "missed
days" better than I did this one.............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home