Tuesday, November 28, 2006

White And Grizzled Mountains


It was good to see the sun today...even though it's been the coldest day so far. The
mountains outside my front windows...were covered with snow from top to bottom. That
always gives me a special feeling. It has to do with with looking out and spotting a
white and grizzled giant...announcing..."you can't miss me now...today I am in your face...more than I usuually am...take note!". In the half light before dawn...the mountains were particularly ghostly...I tried to take pictures of them then...but I am yet to attempt brightening the dark pictures I got of them. We'll see. A little while later...they had lost the special mystery they had in the half light. One of the mysteries of things that change...with the unfolding of time...especially things that our outer eyes see...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home