Monday, April 27, 2009

Making A Taxing Time Easier


Earlier...I told myself..."That's it...no more postponement...and geared myself mentally...then gathered my bits and pieces together to do my income tax return.
I was finally ready to rock and roll...and giving myself a final girding...[perhaps
that's too much information]...was poised to tackle my return electronically...when
a voice told me...that there was a technical reason...why I couldn't do...what I was
ready and hoping to do. In past times...at this juncture...I might have dusted off
my grand conspiracy theory...about bureaucracy and me...but my years of working to get
past my paranoia kicked in...and I just said to myself..."try again tomorrow"...and
went on to something else. I feel...although I didn't win through today...that I've
cracked the shell of inertia...when it comes to filling out my return...and in
another session or two...before May 1st comes along...it should be done. Right now
I'm going to go for a nice long walk...on another fine day...to remove whatever
slight dissonaces that might remain from today's tax smack down. Back to the
drawing board tomorrow....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home