Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Triggers Everywhere


If you keep open...you can receive triggers of many kinds...from what's around you...
for writing a song or poem. Once...in the winter...walking in an alleyway...I saw an
old ragdoll...partially covered by snow and the muck of winter. It caused me to go
home and write the song..."Like A Broken Doll". Here are some of the words:
"Like a broken doll...
On a winter street...
Forgotten by a spoilt
and careless child...
I find myself...
A man alone...
Where only yesterday
we danced and smiled...
Your silky voice...
Still on my mind...
My body still on fire
from your touch...
Are there winners...losers...
only...in a game...
That some call love...
Who know no better name?"...
...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home