Friday, August 14, 2009

Two On The River


Today's picture...is a digital one I made some time ago. It came out of thinking about
...my father and I...paddling at night...on the wide river we lived on. That river...
is still very much with me...and from time to time...it comes back in a song...a poem
...or a picture. That river...in the tropics...carried a powerful energy about it...
especially at night. Of course...experiencing it as a child...heightened the
impression it made on me...that's still there...............Quester.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Anonymous roselotus said...

Lovely image here that really pulls the viewer right in as it tells the story. (Great colors also). Maybe you would like to view my blog that is rather new(?) www.spiritsoulchat.blogspot.com
warm wishes, roselotus

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home