Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Beautiful Slow Unfolding

Just completed a walk through my neighbourhood...under grey skies...but with the rain taking a break. It's true that it's
rained a lot in the last month or more...but ultimately...that's edged us closer to spring...while we were preoccupied in
thinking and talking about the rain. Today...I noticed the vivid green daffodil and crocus spears...rising up out of the ground
....and told myself their flowers are soon to follow. Also saw...some more flowers budding and coming out on a rhodedendron...and another bush that bears dark pink flowers. I feel I have a lot to look forward to...as my favourite season
begins its beautiful...slow...unfolding..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home