Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Fulfilling Day

Today...was one more grey...wet...day...but it has been an enjoyable day. Last night...with the help of a friend...I was able
to get the 40 plus pictures I'd taken two days ago...from my camera and into my computer. Since then...I've done several
sessions working on them...mainly cropping. I never cease to be amazed how a good cropping can turn a nondescript picture
into a jewel...and some of my first pictures certainly needed the help. Today...also...for the first time ever...I emailed
pictures to friends...not in the usual way as email attachments...but in another way...and had a confirmation that one of
the springy pictures I sent had been received...one more magical thing that has come my way since I entered the digital
age...not very long ago. Tonight I tried out some more things...that worked well...so...for me it's been a very fulfilling day...
and I am thankful for that. Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home