Friday, May 12, 2006

Not Speaking Too Soon


With several new tools acquired recently...it's been a time of heightened creativity
for me. I am not going to be too specific...at this time...about the
areas of creativity I am involved in...perhaps...in due course I will tell about this particular chapter in my life. One aspect of it...I will mention...is how...regardless
of how I may be feeling physically...I arise each new day with a feeling of anticipation...for what further knowledge...I may acquire...of my new tools...and what
I may create...or start into...with them. There is much to say about...the way my
creative life...is currently on a surge...and I'm saying some of it in my long hand
daily journal. In time I will evaluate what I have in there...and some of it may find
it's way into posts on my blog. Sorry to sound so mysterious...but there are times in
life...when it may be actually wise...not to speak too soon...and I sense this may be
one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home