Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Relief


What a relief it is being finally reconnected to the internet. Over the last several days without it...have felt dissonant... and tried several things at home with
my computer...modem...and cable connections. This afternoon...with the help of a
pleasant customer services rep...I was talked through some steps in rectifying the problem...and was finally able to benefit again...from the convenience...of being
connected to the world from my home. Many pictures...which I could not post to my blog
...because of the missing connection between my blog site and computer...have
accumulated since. Today's picture...I think I'll call..."Slouching Towards Burnaby"...
was taken at the magical Illuminared Festival I attended...at the end of July. I
like the mystery...of this spider entity on stilts...that I was able to get a picture
of...against the evening sky. Took many other pictures...some of which caught the
creations of imaginative and creative people...and of those "letting it hang out'..as
they engaged in very human activities. Perhaps I'll post some of them later....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home