Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's Been A Good Day


It's been a good day...with this afternoon...spending time by the Inukshuk on English
Bay writing. I have found it to be a spot where over the years...insights...poems
...and ideas and even words for songs have come to me. I think I've finally figured
out a way of taking both journal and camera when I leave home...with my journal going
into a zipped pocket on my vest...and a brand new small pouch around my waist holding
my little camera. For a while back there I was getting into an "either/or" situation...
with the camera usually winning. Hopefully...I'll be clear of that from now on. Looks
like there was a write up about my life and art in Guyana's main paper...the Daily
Chronicle today. That's the fourth write up within the last four weeks or so. As kind as it is for people anywhere to write about me...I still think that being an artist is
about doing artist's work...and it wouldn't do to get carried away when people write
about you. Anyway...thanks to those who take the trouble to do so...and may my artist's
work go on...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home