Friday, October 27, 2006

The Back View


This afternoon...I finally got to a street I had heard had some good autumn trees on it. This is the Fall on the West Coast with more crimsoned trees...than in any previous one I've experienced. I was hoping there were still some leaves on the trees at the place I'd heard about...given they have been coming down at quite a clip the last few days. I was releived to find when I got there that there were leaves...above and below...and started taking pictures with that in mind. I had missed out taking pictures of an interesting couple as they went by me...as I was taking pictures...earlier in the afternoon. I resolved that the next time round I wouldn't let this happen again. Second time round...as this older man eith a cane walked by me...I started snapping. Today's picture is from a group of "view from the back" pictures I took. Actually...this kind of situation is great for taking pictures of people...given they passed you when you were taking pictures anyway...and they were facing away from you. A back view...with some kind of gesture...and interesting surroundings...can sometimes make an interesting picture.
.............Quester.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger (((o))) weaver said...

wow... wow... wow...

pretty cool my friend...

(((o)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home