Monday, October 23, 2006

Recalling Pieces Of Your Life


Have been going through note books and other sources filled with writings about my life
in past eras. I'm glad that I wrote down some of my stories then...as now...I'm not sure how well I'll be able to recall them. With even relatively recent events...I don't
have photographic recall of them. There are times...therefore...when I have to do
reconstructions of things past...remembering to the nest of my ability to do so...but
sometimes having to fill in some blanks...paying particular attention to the emotional
truth of the matter. At any rate...even a short time after an event...different witnesses tend to give somewhat different accounts of what happened. In telling the
story of a happening it doesn't matter if one of the main participants wore a blue...
instead of a green shirt...as much as...being as truthful as you can be based on what
you remember of the core elements of what took place. Yesterday I went to somewhere
interesting...now if I could only recall where it was...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home