Friday, October 20, 2006

A Relaxing Thing To Do


Today...after focussing on my writing for many days in a row...and strongly so in the early part of this day...I went for a walk in the October sunshine...which has returned. As I walked...I kept taking in the beauty along the way...and taking a picture from time to time. As I did so...I became very conscious of how doing just what I've described...relaxes me...after the build up of the head and shoulder tension...that can sometimes come from focussing strongly for a long time. Today I saw...that it was not only the walking that was helping me...but the beauty around me...and the taking of pictures of some of it. Looking around...and taking pictures of some of what I see...who would have guessed that would be a relaxing thing to do?. I
know it wasn't quite like that when I used to go out with my Pentax 35mm...and
accessories. Maybe...the tinyness of the camera I'm carrying these days...has made a
difference for the better...or maybe...I've gotten a bit mellower...Quien sabe?
..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home