Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Melody...My Long Time Friend


I was writing earlier today in my long hand daily journal...how in addition to being
thankful to a Higher Power for it...I am thankful to my ancestors...for the gift of
melody...they passed on to me...that in addition to giving me an appreciation of fine melodies...made me become a generator of thousands of them. Melody...has proven to be
the corner stone of my life as a creative artist...first adding words to them...to turn
them into full fledged songs...then branching out into other creative idioms. In my
creating of songs...the melodies have always come first...pointing the way to what the
lyrics should be. So...on this beautiful sunny and warm October day...so long after I
first started generating melodies...I give thanks for "Melody...My Friend'...without which my long artist's life...might not have been possible...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home