Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Skitterings


Sitting before my key board...
there are no earth shattering messages...
channeling through me to an expectant world...
what there is...however...
is the impulse to move forward...
muted though it may be...
by making some marks on a page...
keeping momentum...flowing on...
writing is a funny thing...
do it long enough...and some time up ahead...
a flash of lightening may find its way through...
like they say in the South...you don't fuss it...
what you do...is you just keep on keepin' on.....
..........................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger whirld dervish said...

I don't know whether it was Dylan Thomas or ee.cummings but someone said...

I shared this with my daughter Chaya today...

"there is nothing more frightening than an empty page..."

I have felt this fear in my life...and the satisfaction that comes in filling it with thoughts, ideas, expressions and the life force...

Baba

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home