Saturday, November 11, 2006

Beyond This Gloom


Today was another short...dark...wet day. I must confess...to in the past...feeling
that days like this...were here to stay. I...of course...battled out of that feeling as
quickly as I could. This winter...or is it supposed to be still autumn?...I am
beginning to see a response to the winter blues...or should I say "greys". It is a
turning of my mind to the brighter days of the past...and reminding myself that they
will come again. The summer festivals I love...sith the gloom that pertains through a
lot of the days now...that try to tell you they could never have happened...did happen
not that long ago...and will come again. The time of "angels on stilts" will return...as the gremlin in the commercial said..."this is not over"...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home