Saturday, July 07, 2007

777th Post On 7.7.07


Just noticed that before I started typing this entry...that I was at 777 postings...and
have been at that figure all day long on 7.7.07. I read the other day in the newspapers
that people were choosing this day to get married on...it's supposed to be such a lucky
day. I am wondering whether I should scrap this post...and wait until after midnight
to post it to maintain the 777 symmetry all round. Well...I'm not one to tempt fate...
but I think I'll just post this when I'm finished writing it...and hope the lucky powers...smile on me...if I happen to be slightly early with my 778th posting. Let's
just wish the best for everyone and me too...coming out of this special day...
.............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home