Monday, October 27, 2008

Better Late Than...


It's after 7 p.m....one of my latest posting times in recent history. Just goes to show what can easily happen...when I don't do a posting early in the morning. Glad that although I'm late...I've caught it...before this day slips away on me completely. I got embroiled in other things today...including editing a video with more clips in play...than I usually deal with. Choosing which shots to use...making shorter the ones I did choose to use...assembling them in the most effective order etc...has still left me with a rough version...quite a bit longer than I would wish it to be...looks like there's more cutting up ahead...but this is one I think I'm going to feel good about when it's finally done. Notice I haven't mentioned what the subject matter is about. Over the years...one of the lessons I learnt creating things...was not to say too much about works in progress if you can help it...lest in doing so...you spend too much of the fuel you still have...and need...to complete it. When it's truly finished...then you can talk about it if you really want to. Here's wishing...I do have the steam to complete it...very soon..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home