Monday, January 05, 2009

Life After The Holidays


I must admit...to feeling relieved...when the Christmas/New Year holidays...are over.
For me...it means...that I can begin again...to deliver on new approaches to the new
slice of time I've been given...or simply resume some old ways...that help me to keep
on. Places out in the world...that my life is in some way involved with...are now
open again...helping the flow of things...forward. For me...it's like turning a corner
...to resume movement forward...that may have been held up by the holidays. Yes...the
Monday following these winter holidays...is in a way...a time to celebrate...the
resumption of my life. Today...is that day...so here's...to a New Year...full of
creativity...peace...laughter...and good relations with others...and may this world we
live in...become more peaceful than it's been for a long time...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home