Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Salute To Walks


Returned recently from a bracing walk...with the wind gusting...under sunny skies.
What would I do without my walks which I manage to get in every day...unless there
are strong reasons to stay indoors. It was moving to the West Coast...over twenty
years ago...that turned me into an enthusiastic walker. I remember trying to walk
in Toronto...where I lived before I came out West...but never feeling nouriched by
the environments I walked through. My walks next to the ocean...with the mountains
never far away...changed all that. Walking through my neighbourhood...at this time
of the year...looking out for new signs of spring coming in...with my camera in my
pocket...ready to be deployed...adds another dimension to my walks. May they keep
on...and on.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home