Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Telling The Earth Walk Story


There's one of my songs on YouTube...just delivered with me playing guitar...that has
over ten thousand views. There are other songs...that to me...are of similar quality...that have views in the double or triple digits. Just proves to me...once again...that you can't get fixated on the number of views a video of yours gets...but train yourself...over time...if you need to...to know...what to you...is your best work...then let the chips fall where they may. Every time...I upload a video of mine...I feel that I'm about to run a gauntlet with it. One thought that helps me to keep uploading my videos...is that...at least...I am making it available to the world. Once it's online...you never know when it might really connect with one person out there. Systems like YouTube...never dreamt of not too long ago...have given creative artists ...a place where they can share their work. Once you create the work...then make it available to the world...you are doing your part...in telling the story of our Earth Walk. After that...I think...you can just...rest your case.........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home