Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Re: My Picto Paintings

This was a labour of love video of mine. You always take a chance when you take the
pains to focus in and make one of those. For a long time some people who look at my YouTube videos had been saying..."come on...make a video with your paintings in it".
Well...I finally did...and shall we say...the response has not been overwhelming. I
did take some creative liberties...using a few effects on the paintings utilized...in
this video...but I don't think that accounts for whatever lethargy this video has
encountered out in the world. My training of myself over many years has been to not
get "addicted to numbers"...but always...to try to make your work as an artist better.
A video like this one tests my training...and ultimately...I accept...the lottery
aspect of putting videos on YouTube. Sometimes you are pleasantly surprised by how
many people...embrace a video you upload. I'm happy to report...I've had some of those
...but whenever I upload a video...that's not one with a song in it...I know I am
taking a bit of a chance. Having said that...I anticipate...continuing from time to time...uploading videos...not with song content...because that's what a creative artist
does...at least this one...continues to create in whatever idioms offer themselves.
Besides...my YouTube adventure...has been a most encouraging...and inspiring one...
..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home