Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two Channel Growing Pains

I'm still caught up in the whirlwind of making videos...this has been one of the most
productive periods in my creative artist's life...and building up my new poetry
channel on YouTube. A strange thing has happened. For several days now...since I
started the new channel...which is for poetry and written word...my marakakore channel
...which is primarily for my songs...has had it's account place...which is like
"channel command" in a way...absent. Furthermore...when I've tried to upload a song
to my marakakore channel...it ends up on my poetry channel. I keep telling myself...
that somewhere up ahead it will sort itself out...but for now...it is delaying my
song uploads to the marakakore channel. I've been making up for that...however...by
uploading a video a day on my poetry channel...as I look at getting it populated
with videos. I look forward to the time...when both channels are functioning well...
and both my songs...and poems...can each have their autonomy...in their different
homes.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home