Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Notes On A Grey Gloomed Day

Slightly after 2 p.m. and the air outside my Vancouver window is grey gloomed...and the streets are wet...but so be it...
perhaps now...I am less likely to be distracted from the daily work I'm hoping to do. In the last week...Louisiana has been
battered and inundated again...I wish the people there and in other places near the Gulf...Hope...knowing how hard it must be to muster right now. On a frivolous note by comparison...my hockey team has gone 0 and 4...with the players chosen
for the after game post mortems on tv...finding it difficult to repeat their cliches about it only being pre-season etc.
A marvellous concert the other night by a superb fados singer revived my spirits...reminding me that there is always beauty
...between the disasters and disappointments in life. Speaking of which...the mixing of my cd continues being delayed...
and I have to remind myself that...regardless..."the universe is unfolding as it should"...From having percussion sessions
just about every day...my delivery of my beats has improved...and if I keep it up...I may be able yet to put "percussionist" on
my somewhat crowded "business/life" card. Well...it may be grey today...but my mind's still moving...and recently i've
received some encouraging emails and responses to my blog...so...it's time for me now...to deliver the post like "Mr Wells
Fargo"...come rain or sleet or snow...[Reminder to myself...I should check the internet dictionary for the definition of "sleet"
although I have a vague notion of what it is]......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home