Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Fruitlessness Of Spamming Me

I wish spammers of all stripes would sense...twig...figure out...that any communication they may send to me...cluttering my
post box...disrupting my peace when I answer the phone...causing me to over exercise my fore-finger as I click "delete" on my email...or junking up my blog...is a totally fruitless exercise. I have taught myself never to say "never"...but the chances of any of these...sometimes crude invasions of my life...convincing me to buy something from any of these invaders...are less than in the astronomical odds identifying a serial flasher...in a DNA match. Ever since...many years ago...I stumbled half awake to answer the door bell...and signed up for a paid subscription for sports magazines...I kept on receiving it seemed for years after...I have become a non-patsy in the face of huckstering of any kind. Over many years...I've made a list of some things I think I "need"...and after due consideration and sometimes investigation...I may buy something on my list...when I choose to buy it...and where I choose to buy it from...when I'm good and ready. So...spammers beware...I am not likely to buy anything ever...from anyone bent on manipulating me...for their own ends...or crassly invading my space...be aware that your efforts ...aimed in my direction...are totally wasted.........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home