Sunday, April 02, 2006

Someone Similarly Beguiled

Just returned from the beach...about eight blocks from where I'm
staying. It was clouded over...with the sun struggling to come through
...but no rain. The air was noticeably fresh from the cleansing power
of the ocean. The mountains in Washington...U.S.A....were very visible
across the Straits. A blonde young woman asked me to take her picture
with the waves...which were really rolling in today...and the headland
in the distance... behind her. She very pointedly mentioned that the
two pictures taken...she asked for a second one in which she really
let her light shine...were for her boyfriend. I smiled inwardly having
run into this syndrome before. I'm sure the pictures were for her boy friend
...but what I'm pointing at here...is the need to mention that...
twice. Anyway...she also said...that she had been on the West Coast
for a while...but she was still in awe...I told her I was happy to
hear her say that...being someone similarly beguiled....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home