Thursday, May 18, 2006

Waves On A Shore


Last night...with two other artists...I visited a fellow poet...who is in the palliative care ward...of a local hospital. I gave my words of solidarity and support
...both arriving...and leaving. The rest of the time I didn't have much to say...
feeling...what is there really to say...in a situation such as that. As I have for
some time...I continue to wish the hospitalized person...and her family,,,well.
Even on a short visit like that...many thoughts come into your mind...including...how
the daily life energy...that fuels every thing we human beings do...is something to be
thankful for...and never to be taken for granted. It is not an automatic thing...it is a gift...like so much else we have been given. Today...as I reflect further...I think
of how we are like...waves on a shore............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home