Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Making Room For New Creations


Yesterday...I acquired an external hard drive...after getting many notices that my current one...was almost full...and immediately began putting files into it...then
deleting them in my "old" one. After recent difficulties with another installation...
I was pleasantly surprised with how easy this was...to hook up...and use. So...I'm
feeling freed up tonignt...to get into new creations...knowing I have room to store them. This last while...installing new soft ware...and learning to use it...plus the
obstacles that have arisen...using my new dvd burner...has offered me...more than one
steep learning curve...but because of them...I think my computer literacy...while by
no means being at geek level...has taken a large step forward. There is great
empowerment...in using some of the incredible creative tools...that are available
these days...and despite the obstacles I am having to overcome...with them...I've
been enjoying using them...and perhaps making myself...not so eager to return to the slower forms of creativity I've engaged in previously...although...I'll never close the door on them..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home