Saturday, August 19, 2006

Evening At The Fair


Just returned from the Pacific National Exhibition Fair. I took my camera but the
pickings were slim. For some reason...hundreds of my fellow human beings licking ice
cream cones...or scarfing down hot dogs...doesn't inspire me to take pictures. Perhaps
I just wasn't there long enough...or didn't probe all the corners of the fair grounds...to catch fire taking pictures. Anyway...it was a flawless sunny evening...for us all to be strolling about and mingling...and in the midst of the throngs milling about...I saw some men listening to music from a stage across the way...and noticed that the foreground...and the trees behind them...made them look as if they were hanging out...somewhere way out in the deep countryside...and took this picture..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home