Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Taking A Good Look


In Vancouver and its surroundings...there is much beauty...and I am a lover of the beauty. From time to time its good for me to remind myself...how in this very beautiful
city...there are homeless people...and pan handlers...and others the tourists boards
of the world like to pretend...do not exist. There are also people put out on to our
streets...who would be better served being in hospital for treatment of mental or other
disabilities. I too have walked by such people on the sidewalks with my blinkers on
in order to protect myself from being brought down by the sight of these ones...but
they are very much there...in my city...and all cities...and from time to time...at least...we need to take a good look...rather than pretend they do not exist.............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home