Thursday, September 14, 2006

Evening Pictures


What marvellous skies at sunset there have been during the last few weeks. It's caused
me to go out with my camera...in the evening...and point west and click away...
surprising myself with the results I've gotten...after editing on my magic photo
modifying software. Sometimes...the need for a photo taken in low light...is simply
bringing some light to the subject...after the snapping has been done. One evening...
on my way home...I noticed that there was a new candidate in the south-eastern sky requiring my attention...a large yellow gibbous moon. When the pictures first showed on
my computer screen...only the bright moon could be seen...but it didn't take long for
a click and a move or two...to make the muted background over which the fat moon was
shining visible enough to create a fine "moon" atmosphere. In my past years of wielding
my trusty Pentax 35mm camera...I never even attempted night pictures. Now...with my
little digital camera...I know that no part of the day...low lit or not...is off limits
to my almost daily clicking...another thing to be thankful for...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home