Monday, February 19, 2007

Glad You're In This World

Yesterday I was treated to a feast and given gifts...by family members...to celebrate my birthday...two days ahead of its actual date. It was
very thoughtful of them to do this. These days I am
not sure I like being reminded of new notches being
made on my life line...there have been so many of
them...but I do appreciate in general...the way
people honour each other...at least on one day of
the year...the day a person came into this world.
The family birthday fuss...is from the good aspect
of what families can be about...regardless of the
aggravations people who have known each other
too long...can experience in each other's company.
It is members of the family...that are usually present...at all the central mile stones of our lives...
whether they are joyous or sad...or as in yesterday's
meeting where the message..."we're glad you're in this world"...is generously given...
.......................................................................................................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home