Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Favourite Season

I'm sure I've said it on this blog before...the
kind of thing you do when something means a lot to you...that Spring starts arriving in
January...on the West Coast. My definition of Spring is not based on what the meteorologists or other experts say...for me it is largely...when the flowers start returning. This year...I saw my first cherry blossoms on January 2nd...then there was a two or three week lull before I saw the first snow drops...followed by camelias...witch hazel ...and at least two weeks ago...the first crocuses. Needless to say...my little camera becomes busier than probably any other time of the year...as I celebrate the return of my favourite season...........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home