Friday, May 25, 2007

You Only Live Once

This morning I finished a video
called "Oleander and Frangipani"...which is also the
name of the poem in it. These
names refer to two of the flowers...that were central to my
youth in Guyana. In this video...
I stepped way out of my comfort
zone...and did a little fun dance
to a steel drum version of one of my melodies. For years I've stood behind a guitar...and performed my songs...that I would say is inside my comfort zone...doing a little dance...recorded...and uploaded to YouTube
...is light years away from that. All I can say in defence of my taking such a risk is..."you only live once...so...check things out
...that you've never done before...every so often". As it is I am very fond of dancing...so why not include it as part of my
expressions...on YouTube?...Why not have a little fun?.
.......................................Quester.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home