Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pleasant Sailings


This last Sunday...I was invited by some friends...to go with them...and others on a
cruise out on English Bay. From the moment the boat left the dock...a special peaceful
feeling came over me...as the boat under us...glided smoothly out to the wider water. It was wonderful to look at the city I live in...from a perspective I don't
usually have...i.e. from out on the water. It was a pleasurable change of pace for us
all...for a short while leaving our stresses and burdens on the shore. That feeling was
palpable...I think we all felt it...although we all knew we'd be returning to shore
soon enough. I was very refreshed by my little trip out on the water. I can see how
people can get hooked on spending more and more time out there. Pleasant sailings to all who can.
................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home