Friday, June 13, 2008

Flower Pictures Are Back


Today is sunny...just the kind of day I wanted...to test my new Lumix camera...in a
non-gloomy situation. Earlier today...I went on a leisurely walk across the East End...
with my camera poised. There were already flowers shedding their petals...so soon...so soon...or simply having their colours fade to brown...but...of course...there were many
other species in full bloom. So...I was able to get my flower pictures for today. This
one...of poppies...I'm pleased wtith...in between the ones that were a tribute to the fact that I'm still early in my learning curve with this camera. However...looks like
with it...I'm beginning to get the kind of flower pictures I wanted to get. Wish me
well.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home