Wednesday, July 23, 2008

See What The Day Brings


[Photo: Detail from mural on Victoria Drive Vancouver].
This morning is grey and very overcast...suggesting that rain is in the offing. On the
other hand...it may just be the first phase of a West Coast pattern that happens at
some points in the year...gloomy morning...morphing into sunny afternoon. I was telling a relative last night...that I might consider tonight...taking on the safari of going down to English Bay...and taking video of the fireworks that are scheduled to take place there. I haven't been to the fireworks in recent summers...because the shores next to it get terribly over crowded [As Yogi Berra might say: "No one goes there anymore because it's always so crowded"]...not to mention knifings and brawls that happen sometimes...as you head home. My reason for thinking of going tonight...is that I've never really tested my camcorder out...taking night video...and...of course...fireworks would be an ideal subject for doing that. I also told my relative...I'd have to see how I feel on the day...given what I usually do is what I call "stress free video making". However today/tonight unfolds...i think I'll be
staying with my approach. If it rains...there's so much else to do..............
.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home