Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Squandered Sunday?


I'm playing catch up tonight...this will be short. I spent the first part of this day...looking at...the men's singles tennis final...at Wimbledon...[a name North
American announcers or commentators seem to have a lot of difficulty with...morphing
it into a wide range of mis-nomers...from Wimble-ton to Wimple-ton...almost as bad
as with the people who make me squirm when they call a certain country in the news...
Aye-raq...when will they ever learn?. Anyway...getting back to my squandered Sunday...
it was an exceptional final...justifying the long stretched out period...following it
on tv...and probably breaking my longest tv watching session record. The person I
wanted to win...won...which helps in my justifying the time I spent as a "watcher"
earlier today.......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home