Monday, June 30, 2008

Trout Lake-1


Thought it was high time I uploaded a video to this Blog. This genre of video is handy
to have in your repertoire...i.e. a video clip not held up from being put online by
editing or titling. This can make a wider variety of subjects available for upload.
With this kind of video...you are very reliant on the quality of picture and sound
your camera gives you...as that is what is going to be posted...with no sound or
picture modification. So far...I'm very pleased with what my Evorio camcorder gives me.
Making this kind of video...in addition to my strongly edited YouTube videos...turned
my mind to finding ways to get more information into my video clip. Then it came to me
...see if you can do video clips in which you can give little spoken commentaries.
Without being preoccupied with talking...a hand held camera...tends to wobble all over
the place. However...I like to use a hand held camera...because you can shift where
you're pointing it...very quickly. Anyway...the giving a spoken commentary...didn't help the wobbles...or the zooms or reverse zooms...but I survived this early attempt at
making this kind of video. Towards the end of the clip...I forgot to mention the "face"
in the mountain to the left of a close up. It might just be too much video making on
my part...but see if you too...see a "face".................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Quester: I'm so happy to be able to see this beautiful and wonderful place. That's a very powerful tool you have acquired! and yes, I was able to see a "face" on that mountain (on the left). Summer is great! I'm enjoying it as much as I can and once again, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful surroundings with us. Hugs, love and peace.♪☺☻♥♪ Arboleda (Pino Robles)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home